Monday, December 9, 2013

thanksgiving


I don't have any crafts or food pictures to share about thanksgiving.  Just pictures of some of my favorite people.


Lou, Bee and I celebrated school being out by raking up a big pile of leaves in the front yard. I love and loath the leaves. 


Bee is currently in a phase where she does not want to be photographed with Me and Lou, it's probably Lou.  The teenage years will be fun.




This is my dad's side who we always celebrate Thanksgiving with.  We have been celebrating Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house since always.


These fine folks are my siblings and their significant others.   Hubby started coming around when my little sister in the maroon and scarf was like 7 (and that's her boyfriend who has made his first appearance at a family event) and littlest sister in the maroon in the middle was 2 or 3.  That makes me old.  My little brother and his wife are on the right side.



My dad took the kids for ride around my grandma's neighborhood with the top down.  We had our own parade.


And then there's this.  The annual ad search and team planning. there was much less shopping this year and I was glad for it.  I much prefer sleeping in!


Hope your thanksgiving was as wonderful whether or not you were in your own parade.

1 comment: