Wednesday, April 18, 2012

facebook

If you just know me from here and we aren't facebook buddies, you may have missed these recent items. They made me laugh. 

April 17:  I think we've had a growth spurt. The buzz lightyear costume is officially too short.
(He looked like Elvis in tight white pleather pants though.)






April 9:  Lou singing in the shower.  Shhhh... don't tell him.    (It's Oh How I Love Jesus)

April 2:   I just found several of my good spoons in a zip lock in the bottom of Bee's backpack. When I asked her, she said, "I use those to dig at recess."  I had been wondering where my spoons were going.

March 17:
I woke to the smell of burning something. Lou and bee got up early and decided to make us breakfast in bed. Somehow they managed to burn pancakes in the microwave. Neither could remember how long they had set the microwave.


No comments: