Friday, November 11, 2011

lunch


This week I indulged in my favorite soup. Favorite soup. Oh man. Lou however, did not appreciate a week of crab soup. He will eat a small bowl, but does not look forward to the whole pot like I do. One day he asked if he could make his own lunch. He asked me to step out of the kitchen. Half fearing a big mess, but half glad that I could check my email real quick I said alright.  Mostly, I was curious.


He made himself a peanut butter and honey and mini chocolate chip sandwich.  No mess, he even used a plate while making it.  He asked if he could be in charge of dinner too.  He thought we all would appreciate a PHC sandwich.  That sounds like the name of a drug or strange chemical.  Unfortunately, I already had dinner in the crockpot. 


Here's an off topic question.  I have been seeing people wearing short boots with tights and a skirt.  I tried it Sunday.  When we got home, hubby said he wasn't sure it looked great.  Nice, he waited until we were home.  At least he didn't say it while we were out.  I wasn't sure about it, but I thought I'd try.... What do you think?  Short boots with tights a NO?  Maybe it's these offwhite tights that are a NO?

1 comment:

jess_hak said...

Cute style! Look at you all trendy! :) I've been wanting to get a pair of booties to pull this look off. I think you might be right about the tights though. I think a darker tight would look better....

Don't feel too self conscious about what hubby says. Mine doesn't like tall boots...or big belts. I he had it his way I'd be in jeans and a t-shirt all the time. lol