Monday, November 7, 2011

Baking contest submission


My bank has a Halloween celebration each year.  Honestly, it's kinda lame, but they have a baking contest and last year I won with this mini apple pie recipe.  Turns out there weren't many entries, but I stand by the apple pies.  They are delicious.  The kids didn't really want to go this year (even they noticed it was a little lame), but I did want to enter the baking contest again.   I was uncertain about what to enter and was debating over a few things.  Then, I  saw this pumpkin pull apart bread recipe like the day before at Sunny Side in San Diego.  


I entered it in the banks baking contest, but this wasn't my year.  Some cake balls won. I made extra loaves so we got to enjoy two at home.  It may have been beat out, but goodness was it tasty!  We added the glaze to only one and both loaves were nice.  I'm not a pumpkin person but the pumpkin flavor was pretty mild so I was able to ea my share. 

1 comment:

grandma said...

It sure looks good to me.