Monday, October 24, 2011

pumpkin collections

Here are a few pumpkin things from the past.  I wish I knew how to do one of those roundup galleries.  I tried, but it was an html mess. I took a computer programming class once, but my teacher said it wasn't something I'd need someday and not to worry too much if I couldn't get something.  He had to help that Beals kid, he showed a lot of promise! 














 While you're here, here are this year's carving pictures.  Lou and Bee were both paid a quarter to reach their hands in!  Bribery at it's best.






The morning after carving these, the neighbors pumpkins were smashed in their driveway and ours were sitting by the curb, probably next in line.  The weekend before, the cars on our street got egged.  We need to start giving out treats so we don't get more tricks.

No comments: