Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I can't help myself

This post could be either about the container of lemon squares in my fridge or kittens. I've indulged in both today.   If you enjoy a good kitten picture, indulge with me.  Sorry, I'm not sharing the lemon squares.  Those are going to be my calories to run off!


These are my friends kittens.  We've seen them each week for three weeks, although I guess they are close to about 3 1/2 weeks in this set of pictures. 



There are 4 girls and 1 boy.



Bee is in LOVE with this one that she has named Sweetie.  or Cuddles.  or Love.








Thanks for joining me on this guilt free indulgence!  Do you want one of these lovelys?   Only the boy is spoken for!

2 comments:

grandma said...

How disappointing to me. I love lemon squares and I'm not a cat lover. Guess your arm isn't long enough to hand me a lemon square. Thanks for thinging about sharing them and if I could run, I wouldn't share them either. LOL

JoAnna said...

they are sooooo cute. i want a gray cat. i went to get a gray kitten in a houseful of kittens. all were gray except for one. i coudln't decide which gray one. this other one was doing every trick in the book to get my attention, so i took her because she was so lively. but she wasn't gray. i still want a gray one some day!