Friday, June 24, 2011

Class Quilt

I just found this sweet idea this morning.  This class quilt from Helping Little Hands would make such a lovely class project for Bee's class next year.  Her school has a silent auction each fall where in addition to really awesome things like vacation packages and such are won, the classes each auction a group art project.  I wonder if I could get this put together in enough time.  


 Do you think her teacher would be overwhelmed if I emailed her in June about a large project we could get started the first week of school? 

2 comments:

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Thanks for the feature! I bet you could pull this off the first week or two of school. My daughter's teacher didn't have to do hardly anything for it except provide the space. In fact, it turned out there was a sub when we stamped the hands. (The teacher was at in building training for a few hours.)

mommyslittlemonkeys said...

If all the teacher has to do is stamp the hands and your are doing the quilting/binding...I bet she is thrilled to get that June email!