Thursday, February 10, 2011

new crochet project... or me dealing with my ADD

I have several projects going right now, I really need to settle in and focus on finishing a few before starting anything new.   I think I have adult onset ADD.  Here's what's been distracting me lately. 


Baby hats.  Jessica at Happy Together shared this same hat and she was so right, it's just so stinking cute.  The pattern is from Aesthetic Nest.


I don't even have any baby girls to give this to right now.  There is still one mystery gender baby coming to a friend.  I'm seriously crossing my fingers that it's a girl.


This is the baby size. Next, I'll be trying the big girl size.


Determined to find one for the boys, I searched and found a basic baby beanie from Imagine.


It's tiny.  so tiny.  I don't thing my big headed babies would have ever fit in this hat.  I had a student in my class have a new baby brother this week and I excitedly wrapped up this tiny guy for him.  He is so dinky, I think it's going to fit.


I think I turned this hat out inside out.  I thought this side was prettier.  This was an easy hat, but did require a stitch marker since it's stitched in a spiral.  It took a few tries to get it all counted out right.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I have been looking at that cloche pattern for awhile now. Your post inspired me, so I downloaded and printed the pattern and will go get some yarn today! I must have adult ADD too!

jess_hak said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the little brown one with the big flower!

Anneliese said...

Super cute hats! Thanks so much for sharing the link with me. I am ADD too--I get easily distracted by cute, quick projects!