Monday, January 31, 2011

favorite game

Just a short post today to share one of our current favorite games. It's called Walk the Dogs.  We found it at the thrift store for $3. When I looked inside and saw all the little dogs and thought it would be worth it even if the game was silly.  Surly I could use 60 something plastic dogs for something.  I'm good at rationalizing stuff like that. 


It's available here at Simplyfun.com.  Glad we got it for the $3.  Turns out the game is really fun. Lou can play under his rules, which is random and often changes for his benefit.  Bee and I play with a slightly modified directions and Hubby and I play total strategic no-hold-barred-to- the death.  More or less.  The box says it's for ages 6 and up.... I think 4 and up is more appropriate since there is no reading or counting really.    

No comments: