Saturday, September 26, 2009

inspiration needed

My dad sent me this. It's a good size piece of car leather, like the kind used for leather car seats. Not sure what to do with it. If I recall, there is a good story about why he has this, I'll have to ask. I know someone has a great idea though and there's a great remake out there waiting to happen. any help?




Also, the wedding we went to recently had a luau theme. The napkins were tied with shells on hemp twine. Bee collects a few dozen. So far we have tied them into garland. I think they might make fun wind chimes. We have tons of shells from our days beach combing and hubby is great with a drill so we can make more. We have a beach themed living room and bathroom. any ideas?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you

Love always,

Dad